Hello Region 4 State and Local Air Agencies,
Our Region 4 Advance Forum is coming up on September 26-28 here in Atlanta. Building on our previous meetings, the Forum is in its third year and we look forward to seeing representatives from our current local and state Advance areas in the Southeast, as well as anyone who is interested in the Advance program. The registration link is now active and we have attached the latest agenda as well as the invitation information below. If you have any questions about the Advance Forum please contact Kelly Sheckler at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-562-9222 or Tiereny Bell at email@example.com or 404-562-9088. We look forward to seeing you here in Atlanta next month!
Here is the link for the Advance Forum. Participants can register on this site, access the agenda, power points, bios, directions. Participants can click where it says “Click Here to Register for FREE”. If anyone is having difficulty registering, please contact Tiereny Bell.
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Region 4 invites you to participate in our 3rd Annual Advance Program Forum. The Advance Program encourages expeditious emission reductions in ozone and fine particle attainment areas to help these areas continue to meet the National Ambient Air Quality Standards. At the Forum, you will:
- Increase your knowledge about voluntary actions that can help you save energy or reduce emissions
- Learn how to maximize and leverage resources
- Find out about innovative funding opportunities
- Collaborate and grow relationships with existing Advance Program participants and others
- Participate in a sustainability tour with Georgia State University
- Obtain outreach materials for use in your communities
WHO: Ozone and PM Advance Program participants, potential Program candidates, state, local and municipal governments, and community members interested in clean air
WHEN: September 26-28, 2017
WHERE: The Sam Nunn Atlanta Federal Center, Atlanta, GA, conference room 9D and E
HOW TO REGISTER: The registration is FREE. To register for the Forum, please use the link in the message above.
ACCESS MEETING MATERIALS: EPA has set up a SharePoint website where you will be able to print the agenda and other meeting materials, get directions to the meeting, find suggested food and hotel accommodations, etc.
- An invitation email to access the SharePoint Site will be sent to you.
- SharePoint is user friendly for those with Microsoft Outlook, Hotmail, or Live email accounts. If you DO NOT have any of these email accounts please see the attached External User Instructions. Note that the EPA Site Owner’s email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please register by September 15, 2017, and indicate whether you will be attending the Forum in person or by webinar. (Some, but not all, portions of the Forum will be available via webinar. Webinar information will be posted to the SharePoint site.)
If you have trouble accessing the Sharepoint site or have any other questions, please contact Tiereny Bell (404-562-9088; email@example.com) or Kelly Sheckler (404-562-9222; firstname.lastname@example.org).
We look forward to seeing you all at our 3rd Annual Advance Program Forum!
R. Scott Davis
Chief, Air Planning and Implementation Branch
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Region 4
Sam Nunn Atlanta Federal Center, 61 Forsyth Street, SW
Atlanta, GA 30303-8960
Telephone (404) 562-9127